2011年10月4日星期二

♥my trial result♥

Today..really let me nervous..because some of my friend say have a webside can check our trial exam result..after tution back home..i was really expect my friend send the webside for me..but suddenly feel afraid..i afraid my BM fail..when my friend calling me..my heart is jump very fast..==..when i check in the webside..i just saw left side..lol..me very stupid..because the result at right side..><..fail the two subject again..never to change..but..when i saw my BM is pass..i'm so happy..today i just told yee..i want my BM get D..ya..thanks god complete my desire..whatever how the result..i already try my all the best..my next target is SPM..still have 40 days..i will starting my revision and add oil..all my dear friends..yee don't sad..we all together add oil...^^♥

没有评论:

发表评论