2012年3月22日星期四

♥21.03.2012 my SPM result♥

this day..it were so many people feel nervous..I'm no exception..==..because there are  spm results opening day..on the morning..same in peacetime..went to working..but my mood was emo and i meet carrie them 1 o'clock to take result..but my teacher told to me  1'clock are closing..so i raise early went to school..acutally before i go to school..i already know my result..=)..will not be surprised..because same like me imagine..i wont feel disappointed.. the result is i want to..i get 3B1C1D1E..=)..All by my own ability to test it..because i just tutorial two subject..i also wanted grateful the two teacher..thanks all of you..before take a result..i told my parent..just have two effect..not 3A is 3B..but i just pray 3B enough..I have my reasons..so..all the things is passed..nothing nervous no more scare..=)..today me and shin yee are going back our tutorial center..'super'..find our subject teacher..they are so happy..because our BM can get credit..their say few people get A..and a good news both of us get 4 credit..yee get 2B+ 2C..congratulation to her..=)..get a nice result..anyway is time to choice my future..i just want choice by myself..wheater you dislike my decide or like..just up to you..i need to silent to thinking all..don't asking me now at all..i need careful to planned...

没有评论:

发表评论