2011年9月14日星期三

♥feel disappointed♥

there are more 60 days..spm is coming soon..there are 70++ days..i will be leave my school..but.. i think that can have a few friends can together with me do a revision together hardworking to studying together get a good results..but really disappointed for that..because no one friend will think same with me..specially is you..my dear'shin yee'..you will remember what are you promise me..you did not just talk..you really have studying together with me..i dislike people just talk and do nothing..do you know what that feeling?On the remaining short of 2 months only..why do not  to starting revision? tutorial so much..but often do not go to tuition..not only a waste of family paying the money also a waste your time..not need to think about why people can get a good results. . but themselves didn't have.. A word 'There are efforts must be harvested’...

1 条评论: