2011年9月2日星期五

♥Our Anniversary♥

Time flies. . blink of an eye. . We already have 2 years and 11 months. . these day ..i was really happy. . when you by my side..where you can see me smile. . When you by my side when. . Every one of my stress was gone. . I said. . When you are not happy. . Need me. . I will be by your side. . I want you are happy as long as . . I do not need you in return  me. . Because I think everything is worth it. .because i love you..I like the lyrics some of a song..that song name is'你爱我像谁'..~~~我什么都没有。。只是有一点吵。。如果你感到寂寞。。我带给你热闹。。为你绕一绕。。没有什么大不了。。却可以让你微笑~~~this song represent you..sometime when i listening this song..i will think of you..haha..anyway..i just hope two of us..will always happiness and happy together..lastly..i wanna told you..i love you..my baby hubby..muacks...^^

没有评论:

发表评论