2011年11月1日星期二

♥recently of everything around me♥

ya..that's good..there are still a 11 days..my spm is coming soon..the times was  pass very very fast..recently..my school have some test about our spm..ermm..today my BM teacher was give back our test paper..that really is my first time to get c..my BM is improve so much..sure i was so happy la..so many people asking me..SPM get ready anot?expect sej & sains..acutally another subject i already preparation well..something i need to saying..i'm a straight people..if you really dislike to join with us..you can straight away don't come to school~!!!please note that your own behavior and your attitude~!!!not everyone will tolerate you~!!!i hate to some people bring the black face come to school~!!!when no one offend you~!!!no people like to lie you~!!!just you like to tell a lie~!!!these pass two years..you're change so many..you have been hurt a good friend was trusting you..but now i think she already disappointed of you..maybe now you not care our saying what..but i think in the future you will regret..because you already lost a group at some time in the past ever to care you and treasure you best friends..but starting now..maybe no people will again care about you..because you do not need..you just need your relationship of love..not a friendship..i know maybe once day you will view my blog..you can hate me or angry me..i would not care..because you also do not care what people feel~!!!

没有评论:

发表评论