2011年12月13日星期二

♥melaka trip♥

On sunday..me,my family,hubby,hubby family and my friends was going melaka travel one day trip..that's first time we all went travel together..Last night before we went the Malacca..have 3 sha po came my house stay a night..haha..that night was really funny..we what also can talk..i like that feeling..because will not like stranger..except to chat..we also have take some photo..







we take photo until 1 o'clock..then switch off lamp..continue chat..because we all really can not sleep..==..hahah..chat a while..the time really passing very fast..2:30 already..i really need a short break..because i 4:00 like that wanted wake up prepare..if not tomorrow i sure headache..acutally..i feel i just now closing my eyes..but the alarm sounded already..=.=..6:30 like that we walk to my house outside thai restaurant waiting for bus..6:45 the bus coming..after that..we went to petaling there eating our breakfast..7:30+like that..we all were finished breakfast.ready to go from melaka..in bus..i really tired..then straight away sleep until arrived melaka..firstly we went to Bird's nest factory..nothing can buy..after that we going 马六甲文化街 (Jonker Walk)..me didn't have walk together with my friends..because..hubby father wanted me walking with them..feeling pity and very sorry for my friends..hubby father bring us ate a chicken rice..there was very famous ''鸡粒饭''ermm..not my favourite..==..after that we go temple worship..i saw have one uncle sitting at outside temple sell tissues..i feeling his was very pitiful..i go to help him buy..i walking in front of him..take a tissue..asking him how much..but he never saw me take the tissue..just call me help he buy tissue..I know. . It turned out he was blind to..he smile with me..he say..just now didn't hear me saying..he call me take by self..i take two tissue and i give him RM 1..acutally the tissue just 0.30 sen only..but i know RM 1 was important on his life..hubby them also give him RM1..i hope he can eat a full meal..me and hubby very tired..we go buying'麻芝'..then we slowly walk back to the destination..after going toilet..i saw my friend at outside..they call me take some photo..after that we leave from melaka and going seremban eating our dinner..around 9:00 we were arrived home..that's a good memories for us..







i'm expect my next trip..genting..celebrate our eve christmas and christmas..after that..i need working already..left 19 days..2011 are gone..hope on my next year..i have a new of starting and happiness always with my hubby and my family...♥

没有评论:

发表评论