2011年8月29日星期一

♥because of you..hubby..i will be beside you always♥

Today is your grandfather pass away second day..the past few years..we never send message so serious and earnest to each other..i know you're very sad that..sometime i think i really useless..because cannot help you anything beside you..i know you will think back many memories about you and your grandfather..today i went to your grandmother house worship your grandfather..i saw you was very tired and languish..i really want to cry..saw you like that i'm really feel so sad..after this 3 days..i hope you can cheerful back..hubby..please don't forget..i'm your girlfriend..when you feel sad and helpless..No matter what I will always be your side with you..We have said..between us is no secret.. My thing is your thing..Your  thing in my thing. . I will borrow you my shoulder.. I will hold and hug you to accompany you through all the unhappy things..trust me..we can together through all the unhappy things..i will help your grandfather take care you..this also is my responsible..i love you..my hubby..muacks...

没有评论:

发表评论