2011年8月26日星期五

♥Is time to studying♥

There are 11 days away..my trial exam is coming soon..haizzz..so worry about this exam..cause that are very important to me..i'm so jealousy somebody after school holiday not need exam..can enjoy their public holidays..there are 30 more days is me and hubby 3 years..but..the gift i not yet finish..really worry i can't to finish before 3 october..i try to do by myself..but i afraid do wrong..i need somebody beside me to teach me..anyway..now i can't to think too much..this week i need to studying..A gift..i think i would do..after finish exam or no exam time..hope i can do it..now i must to hardworking AT my next exam..add oil~!!lastly..i hope and wish my dear..'liau shin yee' have a well done shows..when she was last year at school..now i really want going to study.. after my trial exam finish i will upload my blog again..goodbye..my friend~~wish your next 2 week exam will all the best...^^

没有评论:

发表评论