2011年8月23日星期二

♥my mood♥

recently i think something is already changed..whether friendship or my personality..is already change?i'm do not know also..something really let me confuse..iszit i care about them?when i think about this question..i feel some sad at 2007..that thing is about my good friend..cause she was really let me disappointed and disappointed..in those years i was so hurt..what she promise me? what she talking with me ?she already forgot..but i never forget it..some i wanna thanks you..if not you leave me alone..i wont to get a better man that is my boyfriend..if not you ever saying something to hurt me..i wont be a strong girl..whatever..all thing is passed..lastly..thanks you so much..you let me choice another way life..you let me get a good boyfriend..i have a happiness life now..i have a lovely family and lover...

没有评论:

发表评论