2011年8月25日星期四

♥Today♥

Today my mood is rolling..something let me happy that is..my hubby already get back his car..i think he was happy too..=)..when 31 august..we will going to shopping and see movie..cause about 1 month..we didn't together go out..sure have some exciting for me..^^...but~!something really let me upset is..this saturday my family and my brother girlfriend went to go genting highlands..just leave me alone at home..although i don't mind and don't care..but my father worry about me..because of me..their no go genting highlands live one night..my brother hear this thing..he wanted me go.. acutally i do not know..i go there can do what?i'm just one people..you have your girlfriend going with you~!i'm just alone..do you know what's my reason?!i just saying my feeling at here..cause here is my space and i don't want argue with you..that is ok..i just hope you don't force me do something i do not like it thing..i wont argue with your..because you're my family..i love your..my family and my hubby...

没有评论:

发表评论